Our customers have included the following companies and organisations:
- BAE Systems
- British Gas
- British Steel
- Coca Cola Schweppes Beverages
- Courtaulds (International Paints)
- Diageo Group
- European Community Development Fund
- Exxon Neftegas
- Flour Intercontinental Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Jaguar Motor Comapny
- Kier International
- National Grid
- Pepsi Cola
- Proctor & Gamble
- Rolls Royce (Aero Engines)
- Shell Petroleum
- TRANSCO (UK)
- UK Government Home Office
- UK Public Water Supply Authorities
- World Bank Development Fund
Major rural and urban public drinking water supply projects where Franklin Hodge has installed tanks include:
- The Gambia, Ghana & Nigeria, West Africa.
- The Solomon Islands, Pacific Ocean.
- Caribbean Islands; St Maarten Grand Cayman, Grand Turk, Antigua, Trinidad.
- Republic of the Maldives, Indian Ocean.
Industrial process fire water storage tanks continue to be supplied and installed in the following regions outside of the UK:
- Europe: France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden.
- South West Asia: Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- South East Asia: Malaysia, Singapore.
- East Asia: Hong Kong SAR, China.
Franklin Hodge has also worked closely with a number of international consulting engineering practices including:
- Building Design Partnership
- Cundall Johnson
- Oscar Faber
- Ove Arup & Partners
- Scott Wilson Kirkpatrick
- Mott McDonald
- Troup Bywaters Anders
- W S Atkins
Latest news!! New lower prices for ROV surveys, contact us now for a quote.